Banff National Park Jobs
Jobs are posted by date. Recent Job additions will be at the top, with older Job postings displayed for your referral. If you would like support or assistance please contact us.
Brewster Travel Canada Sightseeing Driver Guide
Starting wage $20.85/hr Job ID # (iCIMS) 2016-6684 # of Openings 15 Job Locations CA-AB-Banff Job Post Information* : Posted Date 3/2/2016 Job Posting Categories Driving/Transportation More information about this job: Overview: Create mountains of memories! Living and working in the Canadian Rockies is an excellent opportunity to bring out the inner-adventurer in you. We are offering opportunities to learn and grow, foster new friendships and experience authentic mountain living. Brewster Travel Canada has been providing amazing natural experiences to guests of the Canadian Rocky Mountains since 1892. Starting with two young Brewster brothers providing guided excursions in the Rocky Mountain national parks, we are now a leading travel and tourism provider in Canada offering Canada-wide vacation packages. We own and operate five of the biggest attractions in the Rocky Mountains; the Banff Gondola, Banff Lake Cruise, Maligne Lake Cruise, Glacier Adventure and the all new Glacier Skywalk. We are passionate, local travel experts who help all our guests get the very most out of their Canadian travel holiday. Sightseeing drivers transports guests from all over the world on behalf of Brewster Travel Canada. The primary function is to provide stellar service for our guests. This position requires an operator to have a safe, positive, and proactive approach, and to be customer service oriented. Responsibilities: As a Sightseeing Driver, you will contribute to making the guests experience as memorable, entertaining, and informative as possible. A Sightseeing Driver/Guide is responsible for safely operating various types of motorcoaches while delivering high quality interpretive tour content in a professional and interactive manner. You will be responsible for ensuring our guests expectations are consistently met and hopefully exceeded, as well as meeting the service goals and expectations of Brewster Travel Canada. Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills with an approachable and interactive nature
- A positive and passionate personality, with the natural ability to communicate with people
- Fluent and articulate in English, both oral and written
- Flexiblity to work various hours/shifts
- A mature approach towards work by taking ownership and responsibility in high stress situations
- Have at least a Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Class 2 License with Q endorsement with a minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Must be able to comply with National Safety Code Regulations, US Department of Transport regulation and Brewster Corporate Policy which include Drug and Alcohol Policies.
- Ability to load and lift luggage up to 50lbs/32 kgs
- Must provide a driver's abstract dated within the last 30 days
- Adhere to Brewster Travel Canada's grooming policy and operate under our Always Honest policy
- Must be bondable and able to enter into the USA
- While this position is year round, there may be a possibility of short term, seasonal lay offs Thank you for your interest in working for Brewster Travel Canada, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.