Banff National Park Jobs
Jobs are posted by date. Recent Job additions will be at the top, with older Job postings displayed for your referral. If you would like support or assistance please contact us.
Brewster Travel Canada Wholesale Sightseeing Reservations Agent
# of Openings 1 Job Locations CA-AB-Banff Job Post Information* : Posted Date 3/7/2016 Job Posting Categories Front Office/Guest Services More information about this job: Overview: Create mountains of memories! Living and working in the Canadian Rockies is an excellent opportunity to bring out the inner-adventurer in you. We are offering opportunities to learn and grow, foster new friendships and experience authentic mountain living. Brewster Travel Canada has been providing amazing natural experiences to guests of the Canadian Rocky Mountains since 1892. Starting with two young Brewster brothers providing guided excursions in the Rocky Mountain national parks, we are now a leading travel and tourism provider in Canada offering Canada-wide vacation packages. We own and operate five of the biggest attractions in the Rocky Mountains; the Banff Gondola, Banff Lake Cruise, Maligne Lake Cruise, Glacier Adventure and the all new Glacier Skywalk. We are passionate, local travel experts who help all our guests get the very most out of their Canadian travel holiday. Responsibilities: As a Wholesale Reservations Agent, you will receive reservation requests from wholesalers in various markets around the world. You will handle a broad range of situations including research and preparation of quotes for existing & customized vacations, confirming bookings, processing credit card payments etc. Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with tour operators to facilitate the processing and selling of Brewster Vacation product. Product will include sightseeing tours, attractions, and Brewster Banff Airport Express
- Represent Brewster Vacations Canada or the private label in an appropriate professional manner in all communications relating to clients, suppliers, product, and co-workers, this includes telephone conversations, faxes, e-mails, letters, etc
- Capture ‘up-sell' opportunities with clients on additional services outside initial package purchased
- Follow-up on quotations completed to optimize materialization percentages
- Provides assistance to clients with custom travel requirements
- Relays appropriate problems to supervisor with potential solutions Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Tour & Travel background and/or education essential
- 1-2 years' experience working in a reservation department for a tour operator or travel agency is a significant asset
- Able to communicate fluently in English, secondary language skills an asset
- Mature and possess a proven ability to work independently within a fast-paced team environment
- To honour Brewster Travel Canada's commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record and credit check Thank you for your interest in working for Brewster Travel Canada, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.