Banff National Park Jobs
Jobs are posted by date. Recent Job additions will be at the top, with older Job postings displayed for your referral. If you would like support or assistance please contact us.
Sunshine Village Hotel Concierge
Requisition # 2221434 Job Location Canada-Alberta-Banff Job Stream General Job Type Contract, Full-Time Contract Duration 3 Months Salary/Rate $12.00 / Hour Number of Positions Open 1 Start Date of Employment ASAP Posting Date 05-Mar-2016 Travel Required Not Required Educational Requirements High School Languages Required English Job Description Hotel Concierge Why join us? We work and play in Canada's most beautiful playground, Banff National Park, and you can too. Sunshine Village is the premier ski resort in Western Canada. If you want to be part of making our guests' ski experience unforgettable and think a winter season skiing and riding on the best powder in the Rockies would be great too, then read on… What's in it for you?
- A ridiculously cool life experience
- Free ski pass for Sunshine Village and super deals at other resorts
- A plethora of lively staff events all season long
- Marvelous discounts on ski gear, food & drinks and transportation. What can you expect? Concierge provides an outstanding guest experience by creating a warm, welcoming, and professional environment. They assist guests with their queries and provide recommendations to ensure their stay is enjoyable. They are responsible for the safe and efficient handling and delivering of guest luggage and equipment. What you need to know (this is a very important bit): Start Date: ASAP Term: Full Time Seasonal, Winter Salary: $12.00 per hour Accommodation: Must live on hill This job might be right for you if you think you would really enjoy:
- Talking to hotel guests and helping them have the best possible stay at our resort
- Moving guest luggage to and from hotel rooms smoothly and quickly
- Being a mean lean snow removing machine
- Driving on-hill tracked vehicles and snowmobiles
- Being welcoming and sharing your knowledge about our awesome resort with our guests. And you have:
- Previous hotel / guest service experience
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- A clean drivers abstract and are over the age of 21 upon commencement of employment.