Banff National Park Jobs
Jobs are posted by date. Recent Job additions will be at the top, with older Job postings displayed for your referral. If you would like support or assistance please contact us.
lululemon athletica Store Manager
Primary Location CAN-Alberta-Banff What you will do (External) lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing their team and connecting with the community as our Store Manager. The key objective of this position is to develop incredible leaders, grow the business, and positively impact their surrounding community. What you will do The role will combine the life-altering potential of wearing black stretchy pants to work every day while talking health, fitness and yoga to your community. The store manager is responsible for all aspects of the retail store operations and for the strategy and development of their people and communities. They are accountable for ensuring that all areas of the business are fulfilled and are 100% responsible for the level of education on the floor by delivering the lululemon guest experience. The store manager builds capabilities within their teams to drive strategy and achieve results for their business today and tomorrow. A store manager emanates the lululemon culture, is a purveyor of sweaty endeavors and a true connector in their community. What makes you great?
- takes full responsibility and accountability for their lives and results through meaningful and measurable goals that support in achieving their vision
- stands for greatness
- removes roadblocks to then hold their people accountable for results develops people through their vision and goals, straight talk and intentional listening
- owns strategy to build and accelerate their pipeline
- proactively recruits through the law of attraction by being a beacon of lululemon values and culture
- passionately leads and educates on the retail floor and sets the standard for greatness around product education and sell through
- leads and coaches their people by incorporating store operating principles into the daily business
- leads with yoga at the core of the business with an emphasis on strong relationship building and giving without expecting within the community
- fully accountable for the success of their business, working with others to produce and achieve the best results
- produces results that meet or exceed company goals by managing their store's P&L and quarterly and yearly sales contribution
- store managers schedule in a way that allows our guests to experience the fun and greatness of our people, our product and our communities
- minimum one year's work experience in sales management, 2 years management experience preferred
- bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field What are the technical skills necessary to perform this role?
- Minimum one year's work experience in sales management, 2 years management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people
- Work well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for lululemon, community and people To Apply for this position: If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter.